Latino 97.7 Reglas Oficiales del Concurso
Latino 97.7’s “Summer 2020 at Universal Orlando Resort” 2020 CONTEST RULES
A complete copy of these Standard Contest Rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WTLQ FM owned and operated by Fort Myers Broadcasting Inc, during normal business hours Monday through Friday 9am-5pm or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address. The Station will conduct all Contests, including on-air contests, online contests held on 977Latino.com, and contests conducted through the Station’s social networking accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), substantially as described in these rules, and by participating each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Unless otherwise specified, only legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests.
3. Unless otherwise specified, employees, agents and affiliates of Fort Myers Broadcasting Inc. and its subsidiaries, contest sponsors, prize provider, other radio, television and print advertising companies serving the Station’s metro area, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate or win Station contests. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
4. An individual may win a Station contest only once per one-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest. The Station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing. The Station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
5. Potential contest winners will be selected by and at the Station in its sole discretion. If it is determined by the Station that a candidate is not eligible to receive a prize, another candidate may be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the sole discretion of the Station.
6. Time Delay between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Other Signal Delivery: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the odds of winning a Station contest depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries received and the number of listeners participating at any given time.
CONTEST PERIOD: Will begin on July 6th, 2020 at 12:01:00 am ET and end on July 19th, 2020 at 12:00:00 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Registration to submit an online entry will begin on July 6th, 2020 at 12:01:00 am ET and end on July 19th, 2020 at 12:00:00 pm ET (“Entry Period). The Entry Period in which entrants can submit a Sweepstakes entry into the Drawing will be determined by the Entry Method as follows:
HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, listen daily to win or visit www.977latino.com. Then, select the entry form and complete and submit the entry form with all requested information (including your name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, and/or any other information requested by Company) to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per person/email address/household per Day during the Sweepstakes Period. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “Day” shall be defined as each calendar day, beginning at 12:00:00 am ET and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on that same day, except for the last day of the Sweepstakes Period, July 19, 2020, which shall end at 12:00:00 pm ET. Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all Content submission requirements set forth herein to be valid.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or requirements listed herein. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Company for online entries. When applicable, the Company’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. Incomplete or entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of Company and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Company’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
PRIZE: There will be one Grand Prize (each a “Grand Prize”) and Twenty-Five (25) Secondary Prizes (each a “Prize”) awarded.
Each Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will receive:
Two (2) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or at another on-site hotel (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion).
Two (2) Overnight Parking at on-site hotel for Winner and up to one Three (3) Guests (valid for one (1) vehicle).
Four (4) Universal Orlando 3 Park 3 Day Park-to-Park tickets for Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) Guests.
Each Secondary Prize winner (“Secondary Prize Winner”) will receive:
Two (2) 2-Park 1-Day Park-to-Park tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure for Winner and up to one (1) Guest.
One (1) Universal Orlando Resort 1-Day Regular Parking access for Winner and up to one (1) Guest (valid for one (1) vehicle).
The Grand Prize has an approximate Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of Two Thousand, forty-four and 02/100 Dollars ($2,044.02). Hotel check-in must occur on August 7, 2020, checking out August 9, 2020 or the prize will be forfeited.
Some restrictions may apply. All elements of the prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Winner must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Minor guests, if any, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. Any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Theme park tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. Universal Orlando reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. Unless otherwise indicated, all tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at any of the theme parks, hotels, or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues such as Hard Rock Live® and the Blue Man Group show.
Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) is a prize supplier only in this promotion, is not a sponsor of this promotion and is not responsible for the administration of the promotion, the collection of entries, or the selection of any winner. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action against Universal Orlando arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any prize provided by Universal Orlando shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
In connection with any visit to Universal Orlando Resort, please be advised that Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
8. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in a given calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
9. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other prizes. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. The Station shall not be responsible for a failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof.
10. All entrants and winners agree that the Station shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
11. All prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within thirty (30) days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
12. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Station to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion. The Station is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted by contest participants or entered by websites users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Station’s website.
13. All entrants and winners agree to give the Station and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Station deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants and winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the Station and the Prize Provider harmless from any and all claims they may have against the Station in connection with the foregoing. All entrants and winners further acknowledge that the Station and owns or will own exclusively any photographs of them used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all entrants and winners assign all such ownership rights to the Station.
14. By participating in a Station contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from the Station regarding Station events and contests. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Station may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
15. By participating in a Station contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station personnel. Participants who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and all Station decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of a contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station, the Station reserves the right to terminate the contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Station are final. The Station may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release Fort Myers Broadcasting, the Stations, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
17. A winners list may be obtained five (5) days after the conclusion of any Station contest by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station at the address first written above.
18. If a contest is executed via the internet or Social Media a permanent address MUST reside in LEE, CHARLOTTE, OR COLLIER COUNTY in order to be eligible to win. If it is determined that a contestant does not reside in these counties, they risk forfeiting any prizes from contest.
CONTEST SPONSOR: Fort Myers Broadcasting, Inc. d/b/a WTLQ-FM 2824 Palm Beach Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33916
Requisitos para participar: Para participar solo tienes que escuchar 97.7 LATINO. En caso de ser un ganador necesitará tener 18 años de edad o mayor. Ganador de el premio mayor necesitara tener 21 años o viajar con un adulto que tiene 21 años de edad o es mayor. Si gana usted recogerá su premio en las oficinas de Ft. Myers Broadcasting y Meridian Broadcasting ubicadas en el 2824 Palm Beach Blvd. Ft. Myers, FL 33916; en las horas de oficina de 8:00am a 5:00pm. Se requiere documento de identificación que pruebe que es el ganador. El ganador que no reclame su premio en un periodo de 30 dias después de ganado, pierde su premio. Sólo se admite un ganador por hogar, y los ganadores no pueden transferir sus premios o derechos a ninguna otra persona. Cada persona puede ganar una vez cada 30 días. Estipulaciones: Los empleados y directores de Ft. Myers Broadcasting y todas sus compañías subsidiarias y parientes, y empleados de otras emisoras de radio, y sus familias inmediatas, no son elegibles para participar. Al concursar, usted está aceptando estas Reglas Oficiales y las decisiones de Ft. Myers Broadcasting, que son finales en todos los aspectos. Las posibilidades de ganar dependen del número de entradas elegibles recibidas para el concurso. Se entregarán todos los premios. Ft. Myers Broadcasting, no se hace responsable por alguna deuda causada por eventos no previstos e intencionados que afecten el resultado del concurso, incluyendo pero no limitado a condiciones del tiempo, horas de trabajo de los auspiciadores, o entradas ilegales. Al registrarse, usted autoriza a Ft. Myers Broadcasting, a usar su nombre, voz, e imagen en conexión con esta promoción por el período de un año desde el momento en que recibe el premio, y deberá renunciar a peticiones de regalías, derechos, o remuneración por el uso de las mismas. Al aceptar un premio, el ganador accede a liberar a Ft. Myers Broadcasting, sus compañías parientes y subsidiarias, afiliadas, agencies de promoción y publicidad, y sus respectivos directores, oficiales, empleados, representantes, agentes y los auspiciadores, de toda responsabilidad por lesiones, pérdidas, o daño de cualquier tipo a cualquier persona, incluyendo muerte, como resultado total o en parte, directa o indirectamente, de la aceptación, posesión, uso o mal uso de un premio, participación en una actividad relacionada con el concurso, o participación en este concurso. No es válido donde sea prohibido. Ft. Myers Broadcasting, se reserva el derecho de descalificar a aquellas personas que determine hayan violado una regla de Ft. Myers Broadcasting, según detalladas arriba, haya obtenido una ventaja injusta al participar en el concurso, o haya ganado por medio fraudulentos. Premios no se pueden transferir o vender y no tienen valor en efectivo. Ft. Myers Broadcasting se reserva el derecho de enmendar estas reglas en cualquier momento